Frozen Food Month Sweepstakes - OFFICIAL RULES
March 4 – March 31, 2022
1. HOW TO ENTER: From March 4, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) through March 31, 2022 at 11:59 ET go to www.ACMEpromotion.com to enter for a chance to win.
2. SPONSOR: Albertsons Companies, Inc.
3. ADMINISTRATOR: TKE, LLC
4. Alternate Entry. To enter without registering on-line, simply write your name, address (with zip code) and telephone number (with area code) on a 3x5 card and mail in a stamped envelope to:
“March Frozen Food Month – ACME Consumer Sweepstakes”,
c/o Marketing by TKE,
P.O. Box 26, Flourtown, PA 19031
5. ELIGIBILITY: ACME March Frozen Food Month Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY and CT, ages 18 and over. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees or family members of employees of Albertsons Companies, Inc., TKE, LLC or the Participating Manufacturers, their parent companies, or affiliates, are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws apply. Odds of winning each prize depend on the number of entries received. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Registering an entry at: www.ACMEpromotion.com during the Sweepstakes Period constitutes an entry. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET, March 31, 2022. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by March 28, 2022 and received by March 31, 2022 to be eligible for the Prize.
7. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Grand Prize winner and five (5) runner up winners will be selected on or about April 1, 2022. Winners will be selected in a random drawing by the Sweepstakes Administrator, whose decisions with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes are final and binding. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Electronic entries will be combined with mail-in entries to form one pool of entries. Winner will be notified by phone and/or email.
8. PRIZES: Total approximate retail value of prizes is $3,100. Prize structure is as follows:
a. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected. Grand Prize is Frozen food for a year ($2,600 in ACME gift cards).
b. Five (5) Runner Up Winners will receive a $100 ACME Gift Card.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: For online entry, limit one entry per IP address, name, and email address for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Limit one mail in entry per person. Mail-in envelopes larger than a #10 envelope or envelopes containing multiple entries will be automatically disqualified. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted; incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible. No responsibility is assumed for technical failure of any kind or for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, altered, illegible or postage due entries. If the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned, for any reason, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of mother nature, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select Winners from among the eligible entries prior to such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel the on-line entry method of the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted and select winner by random drawing from among all eligible mail-in entries received. Persons suspected or found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or who Sponsor believes to be related to or causing any malfunction, error, disruption or damage will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Electronic entries that are incomplete, incorrect, illegible and/or deemed not eligible by Sponsor or Administrator will automatically be disqualified. Neither Sponsor or Administrator are responsible for any and all electronic, network, computer or other technical malfunctions that may occur upon collection, processing and transmission neither of data nor for any type of graphical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes. Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for any action or claim related to the Sweepstakes, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, in relation thereto and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Unclaimed and returned prizes will not be awarded. Prize may be forfeited if the notification is mailed and returned as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address, or if Winner is unable to be contacted by telephone. Winner must comply with all Sweepstakes rules as published. All federal, state and local taxes where applicable are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Sponsor will report the total value of the prize to the IRS and furnish winner with a federal Form 1099-MISC for an ARV of $600 or more. Winners must provide their social security number and, if requested, a completed Form W-9 to Sponsor for tax reporting purposes, and are solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes incurred as a result of the award of a prize. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor or Administrator reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or lesser value if the designated prize should become unavailable. All prizes are non-transferable, unless agreed upon by Sponsor or Administrator, and no substitutions will be made. Sponsor or Administrator reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time during the promotion period. Sponsor or Administrator is not responsible for winner limitations that prevent acceptance or use of any prize. All entries become the property of Sponsor or Administrator and none will be returned.
10. PUBLICITY: Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity for the specific prize before prize will be awarded. Winner will be required to return documents within three (3) days from the postmark date on the prize notification letter. Failure to comply with this requirement or return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner's name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or consideration unless prohibited by law.
11. RELEASE: By participating, winner releases Sponsor, Administrator and Participating Manufacturers and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees or agencies of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize.
12. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
TKE, LLC, Attn: “ACME March Frozen Food Month Sweepstakes” Winners, P.O. Box 26, Flourtown, PA 19031, by April 1, 2023.
14. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Idaho, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any action relating to this Sweepstakes shall be initiated exclusively in the state and federal courts located in Ada County, Idaho (USA).
© 2022 Albertsons Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. All proprietary trademarks are owned by Albertsons Companies, Inc., its affiliates or subsidiaries. All third-party trademarks are owned by their respective owners.
Copyright 2022. ACMEpromotion.com. All Rights Reserved.